Body Scanner, Manchester Airport

anyone else curious where these so called terrorists just happen to be getting all this fancy new technology from. they seem to be getting the most advanced stuff to push our defensive/surveillanve capabilities even further (which we just happen to have waiting to be rolled out at will)

sweynforkbeard said:
Stanley said:
Your worrying about me, bless. do you know me? I can look after myself ta.
If you read my earlier post about reading a website on Common Purpose which has been mentioned in this thread, I explained that at one point the specific charities Age Concern and the NSPCC are described as functioning to aid the rich and powerful. I feel that the author of that particular sentiment and anyone who believes it is probably either malicious or severely detached from reality and, yes, I would be worried for them. If that doesn't apply to you-great! As far as airport scanners go, anyone is entitled to believe they are really giant mind control devices personally manufactured by George W Bush, King Zog, Gordon Brown, Willie Walsh, Baconface or who the fuck knows who else, and are going to turn us into zombies or record how much skimmed milk we buy each week at Tescos. Personally they will make me feel safer when I fly, anybody who doesn't like them-don't fly.

It's you that is taking the age concern bit on board, my understanding and complete disgust at Common Purpose is that they are going into important places of a community, ie schools, colleges, Police stations, council meetings and they are shaping society from within, they are infiltrating society from the very core and the said organisations are carrying out their fukin wishes and tightening the noose round our(your) neck(freedoms), and the real killer in all this is that the people that attend these meetings are not allowed to say that they have been part of a common purpose operation, now to me this is a secret fukin society. Mock as you will with your Zog comments but it is ideed you that should be Pitied.

Stanley, happy days lad. :)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:04 am --<br /><br />
sweynforkbeard said:
Stanley said:
Your worrying about me, bless. do you know me? I can look after myself ta.
If you read my earlier post about reading a website on Common Purpose which has been mentioned in this thread, I explained that at one point the specific charities Age Concern and the NSPCC are described as functioning to aid the rich and powerful. I feel that the author of that particular sentiment and anyone who believes it is probably either malicious or severely detached from reality and, yes, I would be worried for them. If that doesn't apply to you-great! As far as airport scanners go, anyone is entitled to believe they are really giant mind control devices personally manufactured by George W Bush, King Zog, Gordon Brown, Willie Walsh, Baconface or who the fuck knows who else, and are going to turn us into zombies or record how much skimmed milk we buy each week at Tescos. Personally they will make me feel safer when I fly, anybody who doesn't like them-don't fly.

It's you that is taking the age concern bit on board, my understanding and complete disgust at Common Purpose is that they are going into important places of a community, ie schools, colleges, Police stations, council meetings and they are shaping society from within, they are infiltrating society from the very core and the said organisations are carrying out their fukin wishes and tightening the noose round our(your) neck(freedoms), and the real killer in all this is that the people that attend these meetings are not allowed to say that they have been part of a common purpose operation, now to me this is a secret fukin society. Mock as you will with your Zog comments but it is ideed you that should be Pitied.

Stanley, happy days lad. :)

goatboy said:
anyone else curious where these so called terrorists just happen to be getting all this fancy new technology from. they seem to be getting the most advanced stuff to push our defensive/surveillanve capabilities even further (which we just happen to have waiting to be rolled out at will)
What 'most advanced fancy new technology' would that be? I thought it was small vials of chemicals that they were now strapping to their cocks. Also 'surveillance capabilities...which we just happen to have waiting to be rolled out at will'---World Trade Centre attack was in 2001 which is 9 years ago this year, the trans Atlantic plot using smuggled, concealed liquids was at least 4 years ago, I think these counter measures may have been under development for a while, dontcha think?

buzzer1 said:
sweynforkbeard said:

-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:04 am --

sweynforkbeard said:

How do you know that people who have attended these meetings are not allowed to say so? And I'm taking the Age Concern bit on board because it is there in black and white on one of the anti Common Purpose websites that you seem to give so much credence to. My perfectly reasonable point is that such a patently outre belief such as that tends to make the reader question the validity of the rest of the beliefs expressed. You may be a prophet crying in the wilderness and I may look very foolish when I awaken one morning to find I have been tranformed into a giant barcode, but I somehow doubt it.

sweynforkbeard said:
buzzer1 said:

-- Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:04 am --

How do you know that people who have attended these meetings are not allowed to say so? And I'm taking the Age Concern bit on board because it is there in black and white on one of the anti Common Purpose websites that you seem to give so much credence to. My perfectly reasonable point is that such a patently outre belief such as that tends to make the reader question the validity of the rest of the beliefs expressed. You may be a prophet crying in the wilderness and I may look very foolish when I awaken one morning to find I have been tranformed into a giant barcode, but I somehow doubt it.

Believe what you want, my mates a rozzer and my sisters a teacher, i'm saying fuk all else. O i, your already on your way to being a barcode and that is the things that you have readily accepted as the norm, ie Tescos clubcards, walking through a town/city and having to walk through a fukin detector of some kind(i'd rather scoop me own eye lids out with a hot spoon than walk through one of these btw), being monitored wherever you go etc etc.
People say 'well if you have nothing to hide', or even better, 'well they need these cameras etc to stop Peado's and knife crime', see what i mean Svenky, its fukin laughable, only our offspring and generations to come may not see the funny side, wake up.

buzzer1 said:
sweynforkbeard said:

Believe what you want, my mates a rozzer and my sisters a teacher, i'm saying fuk all else. O i, your already on your way to being a barcode and that is the things that you have readily accepted as the norm, ie Tescos clubcards, walking through a town/city and having to walk through a fukin detector of some kind(i'd rather scoop me own eye lids out with a hot spoon than walk through one of these btw), being monitored wherever you go etc etc.
People say 'well if you have nothing to hide', or even better, 'well they need these cameras etc to stop Peado's and knife crime', see what i mean Svenky, its fukin laughable, only our offspring and generations to come may not see the funny side, wake up.
So do you try to live off the grid? How do you avoid all the CCTV and other devices? You obviously hold your beliefs quite strongly, what do you think people should be doing to avoid the sort of controlled society you think is being shaped?

sweynforkbeard said:
buzzer1 said:
So do you try to live off the grid? How do you avoid all the CCTV and other devices? You obviously hold your beliefs quite strongly, what do you think people should be doing to avoid the sort of controlled society you think is being shaped?

Do you not see that it starts with us, you can't do fuk all about it once these things are in place, once your freedom has gone, you will never get it back. Take this scenario, the agenda take away things what are ours anyway ie standing at football, then after much protestation they give us a small standing area, we are suppose to be fukin grateful for this? and to the loonies that say 'well you know the rules, smoking carries a ban so you deserve your punishment', fukin get a grip and think about the consequences for the future generations, ONCE YOUR FREEDOM HAS GONE, YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK, take heed.

PS, to all the grovelling traffic wardens/plod/etc, you are creating a living nightmare for the rest of civilisation(your own offspring), fuk you all.

Answer to your what we should be doing question? as the saying goes, you become what you are fighting, fuk it, RIOT AND REVOLUTION, NOW. DRAG THE TWATS OUT OF dOWNING STREET AND THE LIKES AND LET THE PEOPLE TAKE BACK WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS.

kippaxwarrior said:
I'm going to the states in June
Does that mean i will have to go through it?

Deffo, eye recognition, the lot mate, all in the name of protecting us sheeple. Whenever have the Agenda had our safety and well being at heart, ask yourself that mate. Have a nice trip btw, our kid lives in California.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.