Boiled Eggs

exileindevon said:
dont you just love bluemoon.i could live life never having to go outside just by asking questions on here..god im glad im a blue

Which is what a good few posters on here actually do

They are so far removed from reality its unbelieveale

stony said:
Today I ended up with soft white and hard yolk, FFS is that even scientifically possible ?

Nor is a bumble bee my friend, so you have proved it with boiled eggs.

Boil the water add eggs and turn heat down/off and 3mins later runny yolk city ;-)

Now can you do poached eggs, i found them tricky for a bit but now i get fluffy white's and runny yolks.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
masterwig said:
According to the internet the amount of salt required to make more than a negligable difference is so vast as to render putting some salt in the pan worthless.

As soon as any of the salt dissolves in the water, the boiling point of the water will begin to rise -- by about one half degree Celsius for every 58 grams of salt dissolved per kilogram of water.

I cook my eggs in the bath and use four sacks of salt per egg though ;o)

(I dont have them often though)

pmsl

bluealf said:
stony said:
Today I ended up with soft white and hard yolk, FFS is that even scientifically possible ?

Boil the water add eggs and turn heat down/off and 3mins later runny yolk city ;-)

Now can you do poached eggs, i found them tricky for a bit but now i get fluffy white's and runny yolks.

Poached eggs I find easy, the trick is a dash of vinegar in the pan. Bring the water to the boil and vigorously stir the boiling water to create a whirlpool. Crack your egg into the centre of this and it will form perfectly.

stony said:
bluealf said:
stony said:

Poached eggs I find easy, the trick is a dash of vinegar in the pan. Bring the water to the boil and vigorously stir the boiling water to create a whirlpool. Crack your egg into the centre of this and it will form perfectly.

I use olive oil and lower the egg in on a ladle, how many ways can you cook an egg lol

It's mad really lol

I think it might be todays eggs that are actually shit.
remember eggs n soldiers in the 1970 s ?
smashin'
28l545i.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.