Boj Today

shadygiz

i thought he had a great game.....some good touches and linking up play well whether on the wing or dropping deep.....wish his free kick had gone in

he seemed to be everywhere in the first half, but was always in the box for the cross....good purchase and hope he kicks on from his injury now and shows us the real boj

I would love to see a 4-4-2 with Boj and Bellamy up front, they could make a very good partnership.

He played great today showed some lovely touches and was unlucky with the freekick, and it will do him a world of good to have played 60mins of premiership football. Would love to see him and Bellamy play together in a 4-4-2 in some of our remaining home games.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
yankblue said:
I would love to see a 4-4-2 with Boj and Bellamy up front, they could make a very good partnership.
Yes I would love to see the 2 of them together.

Then what a decision you will have to make when Petrov's fit.

Petrov/Robbie for the left wing.

I truly enjoyed watching him play today... he has so much to add to our team... just want him to get slowly ready... a great player and all those flicks and one-one passes opens up many defenses

Boj is a class player. So happy things are starting to look up for him. Waited a long time to see him play consistently.
Still got the text message from my Dad when we signed him (I was on holiday in France). Nearly dropped the phone in delight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.