Boj Today

BillyShears said:
Mike D said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
agreed shady, he was great today, hes still not 100% fit yet so i dont think we are seeing the real boj. he could be the answers to our problems

Don't you just love it the guys just back from a prelonged injury period and already he's the answer to all our prayers. Just goes to show how poor we are in that department

Indeed....look at our forwards:

Boj (Sven)
Bellamy (Hughes)
Caceido (Sven)
Benjani (Sven)
Sturridge
Evans

Within that context, the number of goals we've scored this season is pretty amazing. I'd love to see a stat on guilt edge chances missed this season. I imagine we'd be up there with someone like Arsenal (who I also think lack something up front)...

I was thinking while watching the match yesterday that Bellamy and Boj compliment each other perfectly, and are both perfectly suited to the premiership. I wonder if there will be an opportunity to see them play together at some point...knowing Hughes, I doubt it...

The only way that would happen would be if he dropped Robinho and I can't see that happening at all. The other problem is they spend so much time on the physios bench when would they both be fit to play together

Bellamy,Bojinov and Sturridge are the 3 strikers he will keep. I think he will let the others go and bring in 2 more strikers, 1 will most probley be RSC.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'd think about dropping Robbie for away games, sticking Ireland on the left and having Nige and Vinnie in centre mid with Bellamy and Boj up front
This. I've said we should do this for a few weeks now and been slated for it, but imo this team would have got us a few more points away from home this season, I understand obviously the Boj couldn't play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.