Boj Today

Totally agree.

He's the type of forward we have been missing all season. Great first touch, and control. And can play with his back to goal. Liked his combination with the other players.

I was at West Ham when he made his debut last season, he was awesome then in the 30 minutes he played. I was at the club shop on the following monday getting Bojinov 29 on my shirt!

I just prey he can stay injury free now and really establish himself, his touch and vision is excellent and i also like the fact that he looks really hungry to make an impression. It will be great to have his mate Petrov back playing again soon as well.

VALERIIIIIII, VALERIIIIIIII,

WHY DON'T YOU SCORE ANOTHER VALERI?

No?

Also, IS HE IN THE UEFA CUP SQUAD?

Great display from Boj today. Just a pity after the sending off Hughes didn't bring Bellamy on for a holding midfielder and go 4-4-2.

bluealf said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
yankblue said:
I would love to see a 4-4-2 with Boj and Bellamy up front, they could make a very good partnership.
Yes I would love to see the 2 of them together.

Then what a decision you will have to make when Petrov's fit.

Petrov/Robbie for the left wing.

Big fan of this lad. Looked good today. fully fit I think will be awsome.

Petrov on the left for me. Robbie behind Bellamy and Boj. Please don't ask who I would leave out because I don't know.

Too many good options with a fully fit squad!

scorer said:
Dobsy87 said:
Is he in the UEFA Cup squad?

No!! Our genius of a manager omitted him but included Jo.... another inspired piece of work!

You can only make 3 changes. Bridge, Given, Bellamy in. Which of the 3 would you have sacraficed for an unfit Boj that nobody knew when he would come back this season, if at all?

Yeah, Hughes is an idiot, Boj in, Bridge out, Michael Ball for left back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.