Bojinov On His Way

C_T_I_D said:
Wasn't these quotes from ages ago? Looks similar and could be regurgatated dog shit imo.

We'll see anyway.
this time last year to be precise...all he has said is that he wants to go back to seria A one day...hes only 23 he probably means in 4or 5 years.

I said this in an earlier thread:

Ive read an interview that because he moved to Italy, on his own without his parents, at 12 years old and lived, married and had children there after 10 years of living there that he will want to end his career there and live there for the rest of his life! But right now he is in the Prem (the best league in the world) and is at the club with the most potential in the Prem and wants to make a name for himself here and establish himself as a top player! He's only 23!

He took his goal very well at Spurs but we havent even seen Valeri Bojinov yet! Heres hoping the lad can stay injury free and establish himself as he wants! Go on lad!

we all know that he will return to italy at some stage,,thats never been in doubt. I think he knows that he owes city and the fans at least the time to prove our faith in him,, . We have waited for 2 yrs to see him score,, and by looking at his reaction i think he has got the taste for it now.. providing he stays fit during pre season theres no chance id let him go,, if however he gets injured for bulgaria in the summer world cup qualifiers,, id let him go wherever he wanted.. a 3rd bad injury will be too much wasted time for city to stand by a player!!

Unless we are planning on getting rid of all our current strikers I don't see that parting with Boj is an option. The only ones I'd keep are Studge (probably won't stay), Bellamy (hopefully won't always be injured) and Boj. The others either sell or loan.

Daz_Blue said:
We will get rid of Vassell, Benjani, Sturridge,Caicedo, Evans and maybe Bojinov too, that leaves Bellamy and the returning Jo as strikers, and Jo could be on his way also so it looks like we might need 2 to 3 new ones in the Summer .....
That's cool for me! i would welcome the 3 much needed strikers!

We do need more of the right kind but I think Boj and Bellamy might be the only 2 we keep. Jo is a waste of space , unless he changes big time, and we might have to give him away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.