Bojinov Parma Link

"I want to thank City. Italy is my second home and I want to thank Parma for the faith they have shown in me," Bojinov is quoted as saying by Goal.com Italia.

It IS a loan deal and City and Boj are both delighted. If he does really well and proves his talent we can have him back if needed. Maybe we won't need him if everything goes well this season and we just sell him for better money if he proves he can do it.

To keep him at City and hardly play him would have been ridiculous. And to play him at City in front of the other top strikers we have would have been even more ridiculous

I'm happy with this, good bit of business. Get him match fit, with some games under his belt, then he'll come back to City well fresh.

Get in, happy for him as he's a top lad, but I'd much rather we got rid of Bellamy.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
It IS a loan deal and City and Boj are both delighted. If he does really well and proves his talent we can have him back if needed. Maybe we won't need him if everything goes well this season and we just sell him for better money if he proves he can do it.

To keep him at City and hardly play him would have been ridiculous. And to play him at City in front of the other top strikers we have would have been even more ridiculous

You read my mind or I read yours. This is the same with Caicedo and Jo. If they all get regular football and have great seasons then it will leave us with players who have increased their transfer value if they are deemed surplus to requirements.

Gutted.

In reality how many strikers go back to their clubs after a loan and do the business? If the strikers don't work for whatever reason this year we will just go out and buy more rather than turn to Jo, Caecido and Boj. I hope I am wrong because I would love to see a fully fit Bojinov given a chance to shine but I think this is the last we see of him unfortunately. My only reason to think otherwise is Hughes has said he rates him. We'll see.

Good luck Boj.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.