Bojinov Parma Link

Mixed emotions really.

It will be great for him to get some games and get his confidence and fitness back to normal, but would liked to have seen him step up to the mark and gleam some good experience from our ever expanding attack. I had real hope for Boj and I just hope the loan deal will improve him. Plus disappointed as I was hoping for a good rendition of "why don't you come on over Valeri..." this season, maybe if he's doing well it'll have to be "why don't you come back over Valeri..."

bluebeard2804 said:
Mixed emotions really.

It will be great for him to get some games and get his confidence and fitness back to normal, but would liked to have seen him step up to the mark and gleam some good experience from our ever expanding attack. I had real hope for Boj and I just hope the loan deal will improve him. Plus disappointed as I was hoping for a good rendition of "why don't you come on over Valeri..." this season, maybe if he's doing well it'll have to be "why don't you come back over Valeri..."[/quote

Agreed i think a loan deal will be great news for him and city

I keep an eye on the Italian league anyway, Parma have recently been promoted and have a decent young squad so Boj should do well there to compliment Paloschi. I hope they don't do something silly and give them a option to buy with a set amount, i think he'll score goals over there.

Goal.com reporting deal complete. Quotes Parma official website.

<a class="postlink" href="http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/07/30/1412152/official-valeri-bojinov-joins-parma-on-one-year-loan-from" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zon ... -loan-from</a>

I would prefer a loan and to an Italian team because that would be great for us and him. He gets experience and fitness whithout us selling him. Not too mention it will give me a reason to watch Italian football. I think alot of people want Boijnov to succeed at this club, why? I'm not sure but it will be worth it. Also Parma were my favourite second devision team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.