Bojinov to Lazio?

Real-City

Has anyone else heard this? I didn't see a thread on this and apologize if there is already one open. Not a big loss if you ask me. He has loads of potential but we truly need to shave down our list of strikers. I think once we get rid of him, Ched Evans and Benjani with Jo and Caicedo on loan, then we will have a very solid strike force. I wouldn't even hate the idea of keeping Caicedo.

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer...ity-striker-valery-bojinov-open-to-lazio-move

Players like Bojinov should (if they are going to be sold?) be used as bargaining tools....For instance Everton needed a striker and we wanted JL off them...I wouldn't consider selling him unless we can use his sale for our own gain.

we do need to trim our strikers, and like bellers and RSC he's very injury prone, you can clearly see he's a good player, and in imo its between him and bellers for the last forward spot! and i'd gowith bellers he has been good 4 us when fit and can play wider if need be, knows the prem really well 2.

never.....this guy is quality and we should be doing our best to keep him.....if he asks to leave,that,s different..............

Lomas has a lob on said:
we do need to trim our strikers, and like bellers and RSC he's very injury prone, you can clearly see he's a good player, and in imo its between him and bellers for the last forward spot! and i'd gowith bellers he has been good 4 us when fit and can play wider if need be, knows the prem really well 2.

I agree, Bojinov is class, but an Achilles injury is a reoccurring one and we have so much depth it is time to let him go. Too much of a risk. Achilles tears sometimes happen two or three times.

i have to say id let boj go at the right fee! great player but we have players in his position and even those who play a similar style to him who are better!

i wouldnt however use him as a bargaining tool with the likes of everton, he is a great player so i wouldnt strengthen other sides around us!

at the right price offload him to italy where deep down he wants to be!

bluebean said:
i have to say id let boj go at the right fee! great player but we have players in his position and even those who play a similar style to him who are better!

i wouldnt however use him as a bargaining tool with the likes of everton, he is a great player so i wouldnt strengthen other sides around us!

are you his psychiatrist by any chance???....

riley347 said:
bluebean said:

are you his psychiatrist by any chance???....

if thats a clever comment coz i said he wants to be in italy, he has said a few times in interviews that he would like to return there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.