Bojinov to Lazio?

the armchair said:
dont understand where this boj "is a great player"" and hes class" is coming from,hes only played an hours competative football since we signed him!im not knocking him or saying he isn't a decent player but how the fook do people know?hughes as seen him train day in day out and to go out and buy the strike force he has suggests to me he isn't class or that hes gonna do a job in the prem so for a decent fee i would let him go.
Maybe and just maybe, some people have seen him play when he was in Italy...

BulgarianPride said:
the armchair said:
dont understand where this boj "is a great player"" and hes class" is coming from,hes only played an hours competative football since we signed him!im not knocking him or saying he isn't a decent player but how the fook do people know?hughes as seen him train day in day out and to go out and buy the strike force he has suggests to me he isn't class or that hes gonna do a job in the prem so for a decent fee i would let him go.
Maybe and just maybe, some people have seen him play when he was in Italy...
BulgarianPride, you are bias. (or biast?)

lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.