Bolton Away

I phoned today, she said 'they are being sent out this week, they should be with you by Friday at the latest.'

I also rang today and was told they had been busy with the Swansea tickets and were now posting the Bolton ones. The guy I spoke to sounded really hacked off that I was enquiring - I guess I wasn't the only one ringing today. A quick update on the website / twitter / facebook would surely be easier and help communication between fans and the club.

bgblue said:
nope, not got ours either. never been to bolton before. which are the main blues pubs?

Pubs?

There aren't any! We stay in Manchester and treat it as a home game because Bolton is shite. Just get the latest train to Horwich after a few beers in town.

BlueBoy85 said:
bgblue said:
nope, not got ours either. never been to bolton before. which are the main blues pubs?

Pubs?

There aren't any! We stay in Manchester and treat it as a home game because Bolton is shite. Just get the latest train to Horwich after a few beers in town.
The beehive up the road on the roundabout is usually full of blues....they stop letting people in closer to kick off sometimes though

Yes, the Beehive is strictly for away fans, I think. There's also Scotts and Harvesters opposite the ground next to Bolton Arena but I'm not sure if it's just for home fans or not.

I phoned customer services today.

Girl said tickets were sent out yesterday.

Thing is I never got an email or text receipt or any kind of reference no, don't think that's a good sign.

bwfcchick said:
Yes, the Beehive is strictly for away fans, I think. There's also Scotts and Harvesters opposite the ground next to Bolton Arena but I'm not sure if it's just for home fans or not.

that's the place, its good in there. near the ground too.

ayrshire_blue said:
I phoned customer services today.

Girl said tickets were sent out yesterday.

Thing is I never got an email or text receipt or any kind of reference no, don't think that's a good sign.
]

I phoned customer service today they said the tickets were being sent out this afternoon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.