Bolton Away

MCFC BOB said:
Mine still aren't here.
Are other clubs as apparently disorganised and unconcerned about their customer's as ours seemingly are with ticket arrangements?

It's not like you can even make a complaint to them about it.

I live a fair distance from the ground as was told today by the ticket office that I should travel to the ticket office to buy tickets rather than trust the current methods!

And if they think that, what chance have we got!

No point championing the "Manchester City Experience" when they can't even get the ticket sales right...

Soulboy said:
MCFC BOB said:
Mine still aren't here.
Are other clubs as apparently disorganised and unconcerned about their customer's as ours seemingly are with ticket arrangements?

I would say yes, I've had dealings with, City, Rangers & Scotland ticket offices, and each seem as bad as the next.

Shambles. ordered mine last Tuesday and still nothing. (platinum holder too for whatever that is worth)

Its happend a few times this. Shame

bluedan said:
Shambles. ordered mine last Tuesday and still nothing. (platinum holder too for whatever that is worth)

Its happend a few times this. Shame
The game is on Sunday the tickets were sent tueday and wednesday you should receive it today

come_as_you_are said:
try and stay safe from the 12 year old hooligans to the right of the away end. its like a fucking advert for jd sports.

they were all singing munich for 90 mins last season, they didnt even watch the game but when 1 young lad finally got outed by the coppers for giving it the cut throat gestures etc he started crying !!

horrible away game is bolton.

Yeah that's the one mate. Nat lofthouse stand lower.
The retarded fuckwits they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.