Bolton Away

Mine came this morning. Also enclosed was a letter talking about how the last game against Bolton sealed our 3rd place finish. Nice little touch that. Well done City.

The policy this season seems to be to send the tickets out in the week preceding the game irrespective of when they were purchased , as we are seeing this idea is a bad one causing undue stress and inconvenience to us all.

Just phoned MCFC about my ticket and after 15mins on hold and before i finished asking the question they hung up on me. Does anybody know who i should write a letter of complaint to.

Glasgow Man City said:
ayrshire_blue said:
I phoned customer services today.

Girl said tickets were sent out yesterday.

Thing is I never got an email or text receipt or any kind of reference no, don't think that's a good sign.

How are you getting down mate?

How you doing mate, car sharing with someone else from this very site. If you're struggling for transport give me a PM as I think it's just two of us meeting in lanarkshire.

dowty said:
Just phoned MCFC about my ticket and after 15mins on hold and before i finished asking the question they hung up on me. Does anybody know who i should write a letter of complaint to.

i have sent at least 8 emails to customer services in the last fortnight, they promised me a refund for my charity shield postage on the 23rd of july, and was told someone would ring back.

nobody ever did, i eventually gave up and decided to call myself, they then at last gave me my money back.

i also had a shirt on order, which they then emailed me to say they couldnt fulfill the order, i asked for my money back, 3 days later they send an email saying my shirt has been despatched, so i am now left with the hassle of returning the shirt.

they never once responded to my emails about relocating season tickets, other than a few days after to say the window had closed, so city missed out on a new junior season ticket holder.

i rang yesterday about bolton tickets, they assured me they had been sent, and amazingly they have turned up.

cup final tickets arrived with a day to spare, even though they were ordered on the 1st day.

i guess they are too busy thinking of which stupid question they can ask on the next survey to actually do anything worthwhile like respond to customer support emails, send tickets out, and fulfill orders in the club shop.

some brilliant things happening at city at the moment, but many of the basics are being neglected.

Still waiting for Bolton tickets. I'm sure they'll arrive but they're not leaving much time for postal mishaps etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.