Bolton end interest in Veloso

Outrun said:
Agent confirms we're interested:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/24486/Agent_Arsenal_Bolton_and_City_interested_in_Veloso.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/24 ... eloso.aspx</a>

"We are waiting. Today Miguel Veloso plays a very important game against FC Twente in Holland, and then we will see because there are talks with different clubs that are on-going at the moment.

When asked which English clubs had expressed a firm interest in Veloso, Mr Barbosa replied:

"At the moment Bolton Wanderers, Manchester City and Arsenal are interested."

Maybe it's worth watching Twente-Sporting today then, it's streamed. It starts 7:45 PM GMT.

Prepare to be disappointed if you expect anything good. I don't understand why we would be interested in this guy, we are covered at DM.

Somud said:
Outrun said:
Agent confirms we're interested:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/24486/Agent_Arsenal_Bolton_and_City_interested_in_Veloso.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/24 ... eloso.aspx</a>

Maybe it's worth watching Twente-Sporting today then, it's streamed. It starts 7:45 PM GMT.

Prepare to be disappointed if you expect anything good. I don't understand why we would be interested in this guy, we are covered at DM.

That agent has been talking about us and other teams for 18 months now, he's highly unpopular at Sporting since he always opens his mouth about Veloso moving. I wouldn't trust him much.

We probably just sent down a scout to see what the fuzz is about, and now he talks about it as if we were interested.

decent player but wouldnt get in our best 11, if hes willing to spend most of the season on the bench and fill in for injuries then sign him up.

I reckon the agent is just fabricating this stuff and Bolton is the only interested party. He's added us and Arsenal to drum up interest.

Just look at the perception of the two teams (not reality mind):
Arsenal: Wenger has an "eye" for quality young players. (shows his quality and potential)
City: Rich club looking to add quality players at any cost. (pushes the price up)

I would like to see us show some interest in him, especially after we lost Elano and we failed to get Delph. He would be a great additon IMO.

Biamp said:
I would like to see us show some interest in him, especially after we lost Elano and we failed to get Delph. He would be a great additon IMO.

He's a defensive midfielder/part-time centre-half, how on Earth does he replace Elano?

I hope to God we don't get this guy. Most over rated piece of shit i've seen in my life. He can't even get into the Sporting first team let alone ours. Moutinho would be a much better option.

It's all good getting a DM to try and do the defending for us, but with the shit we've got at the back we're still gonna ship goals. When is MH gonna replace the rest of the back four? I still don't see how getting Arsenals reject centre back is going to help us overtake them!

MCB-GC said:
It's all good getting a DM to try and do the defending for us, but with the shit we've got at the back we're still gonna ship goals. When is MH gonna replace the rest of the back four? I still don't see how getting Arsenals reject centre back is going to help us overtake them!
RAG ****

I agree about the defence, it's a shambles ATM. No wonder we've been shit all preseason. Sorry for being negative but we won't even get 6th spot if we start the season with those lumps of shit. And i told Toure was past it. Some animals here will call me a rag but idc, I'm being reallistic unlike some smurfs around here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.