Bolton end interest in Veloso

karlzberg said:
MCB-GC said:
It's all good getting a DM to try and do the defending for us, but with the shit we've got at the back we're still gonna ship goals. When is MH gonna replace the rest of the back four? I still don't see how getting Arsenals reject centre back is going to help us overtake them!
RAG ****

Is that your most constructive argument? I still think we can't defend. Rangers are no Barcelona!

karlzberg said:
Pre season friendly you Tool,we lose you jion up and pi ss take defo rag

I didn't realise I had to be nice for a while? I'm just being realistic. You like our defence? Give me a positive argument instead of just saying rag in red letters.

yeah were all cheesed off with our defence but we hope fingers crossed that hughes knows its BAD and he's going to sort it out,its the same defence we had last year appart from toure who has to gel,so give it a rest on the sh it comments if your a blue if not do one..

karlzberg said:
yeah were all cheesed off with our defence but we hope fingers crossed that hughes knows its BAD and he's going to sort it out,its the same defence we had last year appart from toure who has to gel,so give it a rest on the sh it comments if your a blue if not do one..

I'm just a little frustrated at having 7 million strikers and no real class defenders yet. We'll see about Toure, but I've never rated him. I feel there are better centre halves available, but I spose he's better than Ben Haim!

Me neither mate, but a couple more defender signings (good ones) and forget top six! we'll be hunting liverpool for that 4th spot :D

7 million strikers hope thats in jest,Cant see THB getting in the squad again after tonight one CB in lesscot and maybe a LB, bridge was bobbins tonight but good in SA, I'm not expecting top 4 but top 6, so I am not going to cry about a few dodgy friendly results its when theres 3 points at stake I'll be getting miffed.
And theres some good points tonight Ireland and petrovs goals,and weiss looks like a future star miles better than Etuhu..

karlzberg said:
7 million strikers hope thats in jest,Cant see THB getting in the squad again after tonight one CB in lesscot and maybe a LB, bridge was bobbins tonight but good in SA, I'm not expecting top 4 but top 6, so I am not going to cry about a few dodgy friendly results its when theres 3 points at stake I'll be getting miffed.
And theres some good points tonight Ireland and petrovs goals,and weiss looks like a future star miles better than Etuhu..

Yeah it was, but we have got 9 at the club and most top teams need between 4 and 5. Assuming we're gonna have Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz and Bellamy as the top four strikers then we should be looking at loaning/selling the rest. It's a shame Jo hasn't settled too...He has been really good at Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.