bolton fans are quality

mancity89

Its amazing singing 'ginger mourinho' at 2-0 up. Quickly changed to megson out at 2-2

Oh boy, that made me laugh out loud. Thanks to you, my gf now thinks I'm an idiot. It was bound to happen eventually, though.

Heard Megson shortly after the game on Five live earlier-straight after an almost suicidal Bolton fan had been slagging him off about subbing Klasnic.
Megson then said he made exactly the same substitution in the last game they won....
He said that he was getting sick of the attitude and negativity of the fans in the stadium and it was starting to make the job "difficult."

He sounded gutted.
Fuck knows what they expect him to do in the top flight with no money and 18,000 lightweight fans.

I have yet to see a Megson interview where he doesn't slag the fans off at great length. It just isn't working.

lancs blue said:
Corky said:
Prefer them to stay up than a southern team.

So would I if we could start winning there!

We have won more than we lost there, much better record than any other Lancashire derby this decade (away). Not had decent away form in the Prem since Peter Reid though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.