bolton fans are quality

Boff said:
Bolton could now be the new Charlton, down they go

Hope so.Shit club,shit fans,shit ground with some right twattish stewards.
One less near away game but hey-you can't have it all.

Be nice to see them replaced by Blackpool....now that WOULD be funny!

RobbieBrewer said:
Boff said:
Bolton could now be the new Charlton, down they go

Hope so.Shit club,shit fans,shit ground with some right twattish stewards.
One less near away game but hey-you can't have it all.

Be nice to see them replaced by Blackpool....now that WOULD be funny!

lol, It'd be a better away game weekend, do they still have a condemned stand?

If Bolton go down, does it mean that Gartside no longer has any say in running the Premier League? Will that kill off his plan for adding the Scottish teams to the league?

Corky said:
Prefer them to stay up than a southern team.

perhaps its my age or just the fact i`m a much better person than the rest of you tossers on here.;)

but i don't hate any club, well apart from the obvious obviously. but i only hate them because they made me do it.

i do however get a tadge miffed with other clubs supporters being jealous of our new found wealth, but as long as I'm treated with respect and common courtesy that's how i try to treat them

Can't see Hughes going to Bolton, it's a step backwards from Blackburn let alone City. I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle took a punt on Hughes, their current manager is only there because they haven't got any money. Once they get promoted, which will happen this season, the fat geordie wil put them up for sale again and someone will invest.

Matty said:
Can't see Hughes going to Bolton, it's a step backwards from Blackburn let alone City. I wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle took a punt on Hughes, their current manager is only there because they haven't got any money. Once they get promoted, which will happen this season, the fat geordie wil put them up for sale again and someone will invest.

That Chris Hughton is doing a good job though. They might give him a fair go.

did u see the guy holding the megson out banner he had a united scarf on ???? wats all that about ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.