bolton fans are quality

Megson always blames either the players or the fans, he never admits that he could be wrong. I have four friends who are Bolton fans and they defended him earlier in the season but are now fed up of being told it is their fault that the team are not doing well.

Megson needs to look in the mirror and realise that it is not all everybody else's fault. He has to take the blame for some of it.

Having said that I quite like the trip to Bolton away, their fans are ok, the parking is reasonable and easy to get away from and it is not a great distance to travel!!

Eccles Blue said:
Megson always blames either the players or the fans, he never admits that he could be wrong. I have four friends who are Bolton fans and they defended him earlier in the season but are now fed up of being told it is their fault that the team are not doing well.

Megson needs to look in the mirror and realise that it is not all everybody else's fault. He has to take the blame for some of it.

Having said that I quite like the trip to Bolton away, their fans are ok, the parking is reasonable and easy to get away from and it is not a great distance to travel!!

When a lot of their fans do the opposite of supporting he has a point.

It was his fault he has kept them up twice.

If they get rid they are twice as likely to go down.

felixbg said:
chavviest (i hate that word) football club in the league after stoke. should be in the championship, megson has done a great job

So when we were looking at appointing a british manager, and they looked at Mark Hughes at Blackburn and Grumpy Ginger at Bolton... you'd be happy if they would of picked Megson?

Crap manager, same boring football at bolton, which is why fans have cancelled season tickets.
Some decent players in the squad, shame about the manager.

Bolton are a piss pot club or more like dont have a pot to piss in. Bolton has got to be one of the worst away days a ihave been 2. Dere fans are fookin shit n fickle n all.

RobbieBrewer said:
Heard Megson shortly after the game on Five live earlier-straight after an almost suicidal Bolton fan had been slagging him off about subbing Klasnic.
Megson then said he made exactly the same substitution in the last game they won....
He said that he was getting sick of the attitude and negativity of the fans in the stadium and it was starting to make the job "difficult."

He sounded gutted.
Fuck knows what they expect him to do in the top flight with no money and 18,000 lightweight fans.

They have visions of Lofthouse still and the '58 final.

Bolton are shit.

If Portsmouth, Blackburn & Bolton were relegated I would be very happy indeed.

Shame you cannot relegate 5 teams though (Wigan & Hull).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.