Bolton - game called off 27/4 due to players still not paid (p13)

I hope they manage to continue, I do my shopping there !
That Asda is like a pit of madness. I was stood outside it waiting for the missus at the time. There was one offering out, one fella with more than just his crack showing on a mobility scooter, security guard chatting up girls who probably still went to school and me, a bloke with a permanent grin on his face watching it all happen.

It was like that pic of Manchester on nye a couple of years ago...

JS79535762.jpg

That Asda is like a pit of madness. I was stood outside it waiting for the missus at the time. There was one offering out, one fella with more than just his crack showing on a mobility scooter, security guard chatting up girls who probably still went to school and me, a bloke with a permanent grin on his face watching it all happen.

JS79535762.jpg

Christ, I used to live in a flat across the road from where this was taken and it was like that every night.

Couldn't give a shit, hope they disappear into oblivion. They, the owners, were happy to rip off city when we were on our arses and they, the fans, thought it was hilarious.
Exactly, never agreed with the they hate the rags stuff either, every Bolton fan I've seen met hates us, is loud & has that fucking horrible accent.

One of the very few clubs in the lower leagues I have absolutely no time for.

JS79535762.jpg

Amazing picture that.

Stayed overnight after the Gillingham play-off game,entering Euston station met a mob of Bolton fans up for their play-off match,walked over to them and wished them good luck.What a foul vile gobby response I received in reply.Went back to where my daughters were waiting and they were disgusted at the way I had been treated.So from me,Bolton,BURN.And fry that chip on your shoulder about Manchester City FC.BURN.

JS79535762.jpg
If you think it’s bad there, try the Galleries shopping centre in Washington in the school holidays, I’m still traumatised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.