Bolton Shambles!!

jimmym_mcfc said:
citizen said:
Trev-the-Blue said:
felixbg said:
lets get flares, flags, stickers, smoke bombs, inflatables, party poppers, 100 a side football ... the lot :)

I will provide the stickers then. i need a new design and have tried to find a certain picture. Remember the tacky keyrings with a drawing of a city fan pissing on a rag does anyone have this pic or know where i can get it. i will do a couple of designs and post them on here. i may aswell do some of the labels that have traveled to copehagen/Hamburg and euro shambles

Need that picture!

this ones okay

rivalrycityunited.gif

that will do nicelyjimmy. Ive put my only 4 pics on the pictures from euro shambles thread

Have a goodun lads I am at the Gents Morning in Blackley .Top Morning & a snip for £7-50 .google mcfcgentlemans.blogspot for more info

No worries Twice a year we have the Gents Morning & i always advertise on here .Now we have a blogspot .Loads on here go to the Gents Morning .Only £7-50 per ticket .Keep trying to get Ric at it but no luck yet

The Fat el Hombre said:
Me and my mates (lots of em r bolton fans) were planning a piss up round town for that day, might pop to the shambles but will tell em not to wear their colours....or I might just lead them on and ditch them in the shit, it's tempting

bring them all, the more the merrier

i might pop in myself/ make a day of it and hop/ stagger from pub to pub! it will be nice to see some of you again!

just hope im not working!

blue minx said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Me and my mates (lots of em r bolton fans) were planning a piss up round town for that day, might pop to the shambles but will tell em not to wear their colours....or I might just lead them on and ditch them in the shit, it's tempting

bring them all, the more the merrier

i might pop in myself/ make a day of it and hop/ stagger from pub to pub! it will be nice to see some of you again!

just hope im not working!

8 more post and you get promoted.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.