Bolton Shambles!!

Despite the stories, the Welly stopped serving simply cos they ran out of plastic glasses. Reckon they will be prepared for it better for Bolton game. As for the price difference....well, in Sinclairs its Sam Smiths.....wouldn't want it if it was free!

Gaudino said:
Despite the stories, the Welly stopped serving simply cos they ran out of plastic glasses. Reckon they will be prepared for it better for Bolton game. As for the price difference....well, in Sinclairs its Sam Smiths.....wouldn't want it if it was free!

They were running out of glasses no doubt. But I'm telling you I was at the bar and just got served when a guy came running in and called the manager to tell him 'it's kicking off outside'. The manager ran from behind the bar then told evryone to make their way to the exit as they weren't serving any more

The Fat el Hombre said:
Gaudino said:

They were running out of glasses no doubt. But I'm telling you I was at the bar and just got served when a guy came running in and called the manager to tell him 'it's kicking off outside'. The manager ran from behind the bar then told evryone to make their way to the exit as they weren't serving any more

The 'running out of glasses' thing is the official reason the manager used to 'close' the pub to his gaffers....soz if it was different, I was just going off that. Know they continued serving inside, using glass, right through their session. Hmm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.