bolton ticket thread (MERGED)

Re: Offer of use of Seasoncard for Bolton away and others

Top idea and cheers.
I have low points and never ever qualify for away games, so getting them is always a bit difficult.You are helping and I for one appreciate the gesture.
Feel free to Pm me anytime you cannot go and if i do not already have one i will use your ways and means.

Easy to do and passed on tickets for half the away games last . This year upto 4 tickets available for most away games this season as we've decided to spend our cash on europe this year. The seasoncards are all 4000 points +, one 6000 so should be able to get tickets OK.

PM me if your interested.

Don't bother, get your own points otherwise you will never have enough.

Corky said:

I'd agree if you only want to go to Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn but if you want to go to London games (Spurs 1700 tickets!! WTF) or the majority of the rest less than 3000 points have no chance. I had 4000+ last year and still couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea in our end.

They'll be OK after a couple of years Platinum but at the moment to watch it live low points will have to watch it in a pub on Norwegian TV!!!

gouldybob said:
Corky said:

I'd agree if you only want to go to Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn but if you want to go to London games (Spurs 1700 tickets!! WTF) or the majority of the rest less than 3000 points have no chance. I had 4000+ last year and still couldn't get a ticket for Chelsea in our end.

They'll be OK after a couple of years Platinum but at the moment to watch it live low points will have to watch it in a pub on Norwegian TV!!!
???

spurs only 1700 and they are on open sale, i think over 80% of the games will go to general sale just like last season

gouldybob said:
Easy to do and passed on tickets for half the away games last . This year upto 4 tickets available for most away games this season as we've decided to spend our cash on europe this year. The seasoncards are all 4000 points +, one 6000 so should be able to get tickets OK.

PM me if your interested.

I'm interested in using 1 of your season tickets for away games. Let me know what games you will be making the card available for please
Thanks.

glen quagmire said:
What a good way of building points! By going platinum, then getting gold members with lesser points to build his.

*cringes*

No one has to take him up on the offer. If someone wants a ticket and cant get one then fair play

gingerthai said:
elano said:
prioty ticket members with 0 points can get them now so think your on a non starter there pal

Hes talking about all aways that hes not goint to.

alib said:
good way of building your points total for zero expense

Conversely its a good way for someone with low points to get to away games.

Cheers mate - thought I would post it as I know for certain games some people may struggle. I wont be going to many aways..probably Wigan,Villa and European away but otherwise nowt down for me this year due to young family. Few cynics but I am a big boy-Anyway offer is still open for all blues<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:44 pm --<br /><br />
danburge82 said:
gingerthai said:
Tonster said:
thus someone with higher points missing out unfairly.

How are they missing out unfairly. He earned the points it's up to him what he does with the tickets. Maybe you should go in the tickets and travel section and tell everybody to stop asking for or selling tickets.
I have to disagree with this. I don't like it. These are Loyalty Points. He's not showing Loyalty by not going to the game but still picking up points. It's a nice gesture that he's offering people the chance who may not have enough pints to get to some away games, but then I don't think it's right he picks up the points for it. He's still not there, just like he wouldn't be there if he didn't offer his card out, so has no right to the points in either situation.

This applies to the early rounds of the cups at home. If you're not there you don't deserve the points just because you've let someone else use your card. There's plenty of seats for these people so let them get their own tickets!

DB - I wont call you a cheeky cnut-Well yes I will. I am going to EVERY home game.In all 3 cup schemes so the money is already going out. Paid my s.ticket for last 20plus yrs so please don't start this well he's not there bollox. Fuck me it is a genuine offer for someone who maybe doesn't have the points. I f I could give them the points then I fucking would. Jesus I really am not that arsed about loyalty points. But please do not ever question my support.Just because I can't physically get to the aways (Like I used to) then why can't I offer my ticket to someone? If that someone hasn't got enough points on their card then they wouldn't get a ticket or get any additional points so you are talking through your arse pal.

If you don't buy the tickets someone with less points who is next in line will get them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.