Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

Freestyler

Same team as today if both Bridgy and Micah are fit, once again no longball and proper football by keeping the ball on the deck and were sorted, sorry Stevie Ireland but i can't drop De Jong or Barry after today, if bridgy and micah are not fit then Zabs for Micah and Lescott to left-back and Kompany in at centre-back.

-----------------Given

Richards/Nedum----Toure-----Kompany-----Lescott

----------------De Jong

SWP-------------Barry------------Robbie

-----------Tevez----Adebayor

CITY 3-1.

EDIT 07/12/09 - bridge out, micah maybe out, team line up altered

Cant remember the last time we played Bolton
If we play with the same intensity- we WILL thrash bolton.
If we dont, we'll draw.

Dont think the latter will occur. Mind you, i would like to keep the same team and see how we go ( i.e. leave out bell, ireland (perhaps in the first half) )

The real difficult game we have is Tottenham in 2 weeks time. Away. We know we can perform against the best at home, but how about a top 4 team away.

If we played as good as we did against Chelsea, this should be a easy game.
Same team please Hughes, if Micah and Bridge are fit.

Come on you Blues!!

Aussie! said:
The most difficult game we have is Tottenham in 2 weeks time. Away. We know we can perform against the best at home, but how about a top 4 team away.
It's actually only 10 days away. A midweek thriller, which probably gives Spurs a slight advantage being at home under the floodlights. Will gladly accept a 2-2 down there.

Bolton away

Given
Zab
Toure
Kompany
Lescott

NDJ
Ireland
SWP
Robbie

Ade
Tevez

Rest Barry or get him under the knife. With Bridge out Lescott can play left back we will need lots of height to combat Bolton aerial threat and long ball tactics, we won't need two defensive midfielders.

Against Spuds

Put Bellars on left instead of robbie to combat Lennons pace.

....................Given....................
Richards.....Touré....Lescott.....Bridge
SWP......de Jong.....Barry......Robinho
....................Tévez...................
..................Adebayor.................

Bench:

Taylor,

Onuoha,
Zabaleta,

Ireland,
Petrov,

Bellamy,
RSC.

I'd want to put Kompany on the bench somewere though.

And I dont really know who to play out of Robinho and Bellamy because of that agressive twat Steinsson they have at right back. Bellamy could easily out run him, but if Robinho takes the piss then we could get Steinsson sent off, then with Robinho up against a makeshift or second choice right back he could rip them apart. But he could also get injured again if it goes wrong...

Rammyblues said:
Bolton away

Given
Zab
Toure
Kompany
Lescott

NDJ
Ireland
SWP
Robbie

Ade
Tevez

Rest Barry or get him under the knife. With Bridge out Lescott can play left back we will need lots of height to combat Bolton aerial threat and long ball tactics, we won't need two defensive midfielders.
I like the look of this team as Bolton tend to play long balls down the right channel to Davies and Lescott would be there to combat the threat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.