Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

We missed Dejong, big time. I think all the Vinnie plumb suckers should take note of the difference in our midfield with Kompany in for Dejong. Dejong is a class above.

We still look so vulnerable in the air and generally in defense.

Tevez was legendary today.

Unfortunate circumstances with that ridiculous red, but still a big opportunity missed to press for the top 4, especially considering the big upset results today.

A great day for the premiership, not such a good day for city.

alera said:
We have 2 points more than Birmmigham (newly promoted), 3 points more than Fulham with a game in hand on both.

Good enough with £ 250 million + spent ? Not for me.

Its fucking obvious Hughes is not up to the job, fuck the welsh rag twat off as soon as possible hes a fucking 5th columnist trying to destroy us from within.

The negativity on here astounds me. Yes, we could be doing a lot better. We are also 3 points from a champions league place with a game in hand too. Didn't think about that did you?!

smiles said:
We missed Dejong, big time. I think all the Vinnie plumb suckers should take note of the difference in our midfield with Kompany in for Dejong. Dejong is a class above.

I agree that De Jong is a better all-round player than Vinnie, but I think it's stupid to write him of after one game. He hasn't played much since his return from injury, and if he were to pick up the form he finished on last season, we'll have a fantastic defensive mid/cb. To me, he just looked totally lacking in confidence yesterday, which he'll get back if he plays enough.

amehh said:
smiles said:

I agree that De Jong is a better all-round player than Vinnie, but I think it's stupid to write him of after one game. He hasn't played much since his return from injury, and if he were to pick up the form he finished on last season, we'll have a fantastic defensive mid/cb. To me, he just looked totally lacking in confidence yesterday, which he'll get back if he plays enough.

Spot on. If this season has shown anything it's that players no matter how talented they are need games and time, Lescott, Ireland and Tevez have all shown this. Kompany was excellent last season and given the chance will be so again. How Hughes manages to get him the game time he needs however is another matter (see also Santa Cruz).

Disappointed with the result but not the performance we seem to struggle with Bolton's and their like route one style.
We are very very hard to beat these days and although the ref made mistakes we showed tremendous spirit to come back and I feel would've won if Bellamy stayed on.
Ok no 3 points but this result will lift morale and with the catch game the CL position is for the taking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.