Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

Freestyler said:
Same team as today if both Bridgy and Micah are fit, once again no longball and proper football by keeping the ball on the deck and were sorted, sorry Stevie Ireland but i can't drop De Jong or Barry after today, if bridgy and micah are not fit then Zabs for Micah and Lescott to left-back and Kompany in at centre-back.

-----------------Given

Richards----Toure-----Lescott-----Bridge

----------------De Jong

SWP-------------Barry------------Robbie

-----------Tevez----Adebayor

CITY 3-1.

Agreed.

The match as Bolton will still be a test though. I'm looking forward wo a December packed with lots of wins for City. More of Saturday's spirit please lads.

If we play with the same intensity and commitment we showed against the rentboys we will win this comfortably......PLEASE DON`T REVERT BACK TO TYPICAL CITY.......PLEASE.

I'd like it if we included Ned and Kompany to add height to the back line so it stops Boltons aerial tactics.
Although I think we'll play Zab and Silvinho.

Given

Ned
Toure
Kompany
Lescott

Barry
NDJ
SWP

Tevez
Ade
Robinho

am i being to cavalier, when i say let's not worry about them and play to our own strengths?
we know they'll hoof it up to davies at every opportunity, so... silvinho in for bridge(for getting forward) with lescott covering davies when we are attacking. bolton 1-city loads. i'd just love it if we beat them! love it!

it will b either typical city or the confident city who played arse nd chelsea,,, just seriously hope we beat them by a big margin. so ill go with 4-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.