Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

Aussie! said:
Goaters said:
Sylvinho in for Bridge while Bellers replaces Robinho.

what? get OUT! no way...

Sarcasm is the lowest form of humour, the team was announced about 5 mins ago so sorry if I was late posting it.

Disappointed with Robinho being dropped. He did well against Hull and Chelsea and apart from the Arsenal game Bellamy hasn't done much recently but he's due a good game away from home is Bellamy so hopefully it'll be today

Kompany is in for De Jong aswell, Radio Manchester seems to have missed that out though.

Bellers can give a bit more out than Robbi so it is not a bad side,cause they will have been told to give plenty today so once we soften them up then bring on Robbi

Happy to see Sylvinho get his City Prem debut but I don't see why the Robinho-Bellers sub was necessary. Can't see any reason behind that since Bellers just had an injury and the flu but I guess we'll see how it pans out, hope Bellers has a great game but hope we'll also see Robi.

Nice to see Komps get a start though.

A bit random but a nice new commercial with him here haha:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UExh2jO6rrE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.