Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

samharris said:
lee-mcfc said:
well ill be in the home end for this match(got free tickets) so whenwe score i cant celebrate:(

o well,, 0-3 hopefully

How the fook will you hold yourself back 3 times... good luck fella.

haha i know yeah its going to be hardd but o well.

need a win here,were now back in a nice position to get 4th,tottenham will beat wolves so we cant let them get away,im going to go with a 1-0 victory for us.

Aussie! said:
Cant remember the last time we played Bolton
If we play with the same intensity- we WILL thrash bolton.
If we dont, we'll draw.

Dont think the latter will occur. Mind you, i would like to keep the same team and see how we go ( i.e. leave out bell, ireland (perhaps in the first half) )

The real difficult game we have is Tottenham in 2 weeks time. Away. We know we can perform against the best at home, but how about a top 4 team away.

4-3 U$h!ted Away
2-2 Liverpool Away

hi unfortunately im new to the forum and cant make a topic yet, but from shudehill bus station in town does anybody know the quickest route to the stadium? i only know one way which is through past the chinese restaraunt through an estate and down the canal but im jsut wondering if there is a quicker route? i know this has nothing to do with this topic sorry. thanks

mcfc-cal said:
hi unfortunately im new to the forum and cant make a topic yet, but from shudehill bus station in town does anybody know the quickest route to the stadium? i only know one way which is through past the chinese restaraunt through an estate and down the canal but im jsut wondering if there is a quicker route? i know this has nothing to do with this topic sorry. thanks

Thats about it unless youre in a copter.

..................Given..................
Richards...Toure...Lescott...Sylvinho
SWP......NDJ......Barry......Bellamy
........Tevez.....Adebayor........

Subs: Onuoha, Ireland, Robinho, Taylor, RSC, Petrov, Kompany.

Bolton 2 (Davies 2) City 2 (Bellamy, NDJ).

If my memory is correct, City haven't scored at Bolton in their last three visits. Also, we are the only team not to win a penalty this season. NDJ should be rested for the Spurs game. Bridge and Bellamy will be out, so I am going for a hard fought 1-0 win for City with a Barry penalty in the 88th minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.