Bolton v CITY - OFFICIAL Match Thread

We didn't lose this game because of poor coaching, we lost because of poor defense and bad reffing. He can't control the ref interrupting our game, and he can't control if the defense can't put it together. He's gonna do is coaching thing after the game and have a good go at the defense.

alera said:
We have 2 points more than Birmmigham (newly promoted), 3 points more than Fulham with a game in hand on both.

Good enough with £ 250 million + spent ? Not for me.

Its fucking obvious Hughes is not up to the job, fuck the welsh rag twat off as soon as possible hes a fucking 5th columnist trying to destroy us from within.

our problems were before the last two game burnley hull fulham.

Well I go every other week I have a season ticket so does my wife my dad my mates. I am entitled to my fucking opinion and the results we are getting against the worst teams in the league simply isnt good enough. Not Hughes fault he bought the players our defence is fucking shit.

With the money we have spent we should be doing better than draws at home against Hull, Fulham , Burnley, away to Birmmigham, Bolton. Most fans happy with Hughes - that wasnt the case when we were scraping a draw at home against Burnley I can tell you were not at that game.

Completely agree with you Alera.
I hate this "Typical city " tag, I know the ref was crap today but until we beat these mediocre sides on a consistent basis we woun't make any progress.

I'm a Hughes Inner but these sort of results have been happening for 2 seasons now, I had a feeling we wouldn't win this today & same old City reverty to type yet again.

Incredibly frustrating yet Hughes will probably say "we've gained a point", not f****** good enough.

I'm glad to see there's character in this team.
And today Tevez was the embodiement of it, Sylvinho impressed me as well.
I also noticed that we were vulnerable today when Bolton played the long ball, hopefully our defence will improve on that bit.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with today's result, but looking on the bright side I guess things could have been much worse. Tevez worked his arse of as usual, Ade is becoming increasinlgy frustrating and I think today showed how much De Jong is an essential part of our team, we really missed him. I'd also like to add that Lescott had a decent game and is progressing nicely, whatever anyone else says.

Oh and just wanted to say a big well done to the muppets in rows Q-S today in the lower tier, arguing amongst yourselves. You all came across as proper fuckin' solid.

Not.

How about instead of wasting your time bickering about "getting behind the manager", you get behind the fucking team.

amehh said:
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with today's result, but looking on the bright side I guess things could have been much worse. Tevez worked his arse of as usual, Ade is becoming increasinlgy frustrating and I think today showed how much De Jong is an essential part of our team, we really missed him. I'd also like to add that Lescott had a decent game and is progressing nicely, whatever anyone else says.

Oh and just wanted to say a big well done to the muppets in rows Q-S today in the lower tier, arguing amongst yourselves. You all came across as proper fuckin' solid.

Not.

How about instead of wasting your time bickering about "getting behind the manager", you get behind the fucking team.

88 pages - best post on the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.