Bolton Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly a little off topic but as I can't yet create a thread I thought I'd ask it here! It does have something to do with Sunday at least.

Going to be in London for the weekend for my brother's wedding so I was looking for some suggestions for where would be a good pub to watch the match.

Thanks

does anybody have 2 spare tickets for sunday?ive just back off my holidays and havent had chance to order any.if anybody does then pleasee feel free to pm me. thank you

Last season we beat Liverpool 3-0 in our first home match on a monday night. Lost the next match at Sunderland.

Big test on sunday.

tameside_blue said:
Hi guys , anyone else who ordered their ticket for Bolton away over the phone not recieved their ticket yet ? , ordered mine 12 days ago and still not recieved them. Thanks !

not got mine either ordered well over a week ago

NDJ wont be playing as he is injured

tevev wont play until the transfer window shuts

other than that i think it will be:

Hart
richards
kompany
lescot
kolarov
milner
silva
ya ya
aj
dzecko
balo

aguero on bench again but will come on

If Tevez starts it will be interesting who will be the captain. (I hope it is Kompany).
He is in the squad, not 100% to play though.

Last year it was the last match of the season we won it comfortably but Bolton did'nt have much to fight for and were in really bad form.

______________Hart_____________

Richards_Kompany__Lescott___Clichy

_________Yaya_____Barry________

__Johnson_____Kun_______Silva__

_____________Dzeko____________

2-1 City

Petrov, Kun, Tevez

Will be interesting to see how Dzeko fairs against Cahill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.