______________Hart_____________

Richards_Kompany__Lescott___Clichy

_________Yaya_____Barry________

__Johnson_____Silva_______Ballo__

_____________Dzeko____________

2-1 City

Petrov, Kun, Tevez

Will be interesting to see how Dzeko fairs against Cahill

I edited your original post to what I think will be the squad for Bolton, but then again Balo nor Johnson are certain for me, as, if I could understand Mancini thinks of Johno as a home player so I think he might give the chance to Balotelli and it wouldn't surprise me if it is something like this...

--------------Hart---------------
-Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy-
----------Yaya----Barry----------
------Milner----------Silva--------
--------------Kun----------------
-----------------Dzeko-----------

with fullbacks bombarding forward and I expect Balotelli in some point of the match and I don't think Tevez will be a part of it...

SophieB said:
Possibly a little off topic but as I can't yet create a thread I thought I'd ask it here! It does have something to do with Sunday at least.

Going to be in London for the weekend for my brother's wedding so I was looking for some suggestions for where would be a good pub to watch the match.

Thanks

You may be best asking that in the main forum, also state whereabouts in London (it's a big City)

<a class="postlink" href="http://bluetintedspecs.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bluetintedspecs.blogspot.com/</a>

Manchester City and Bolton both won 4-0 in their opening Premier League fixture against newly promoted sides. It's worth noting that Bolton and Manchester City are placed 1st and 2nd in the Premier League respectively, as it may not stay that way for too much longer.

Manchester City will be hoping that their opening day performance against Swansea will inspire them to a victory at the Reebok Stadium. City will also be hoping to mirror their achievement against Bolton at the Reebok on the final day of last season, when Joleon Lescott and Edin Dzeko secured the three points for the Blues. In securing the three points, City cemented a third place finish and a pass in to the Champions League group stages.

Such things can't be achieved this time, but another win to build on a good start is what Roberto Mancini is hoping for - and his players won't want to disappoint. I think Manchester City will win this game. I'm not expecting a City performance similar to the one against Swansea, but Bolton are a team that Manchester City are perfectly capable of beating.

The biggest problem that faces Roberto Mancini ahead of this fixture is who to select up front. Carlos Tevez, Sergio Aguero, Edin Dzeko and Mario Balotelli are all fit for this fixture, and they will all hope their performances on the pitch and in training have influenced Mancini's thoughts ahead of the team selection.

Nigel de Jong may be missing due to an injury sustained in the victory over Swansea last week.

Bolton 1-3 Manchester City.

Hart; Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy; Milner, Barry, Yaya Toure; Silva, Dzeko, Johnson.
Taylor; Zabaleta, Savic, Kolarov, Razak; Aguero, Balotelli.

Last 5 meetings:

Bolton 0-2 Manchester City
Manchester City 1-0 Bolton
Manchester City 2-0 Bolton
Bolton 3-3 Manchester City
Manchester City 1-0 Bolton

i predicted 5-0 against the swans and was a goal out,so i will predict a 4-1 away win and that`s my final offer..

i`ve been offered a ticket in the bolton end,any suggestions what i should do?

____________________HART

RICHARDS____KOMPANY____LESCOTT____G.CLICHY

_______________BARRY____TOURE

___JOHNSON________________________D.SILVA

___________________AGUERO

____________________DZEKO

------------Hart-------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
-----------Barry----------------
---Milner---------Yaya----------
Johnson---------------Silva
---------Dzeko----------------

Taylor, Zab, Savic, Razak, kolarov, balo, aguero

bolton_v_mcfc_by_techspider-d4763t2.png

uncle b said:
A tricky 2-0

Balotelli and Aguero
Can't see Ballo starting tbh. Owing to NDJ's ankle knock, I think Roberto will name the same starting 11 that finished the game against Swansea.

Comfortable 2-0 win (Joleon Lescott & Sergio Agüero)

Really looking forward to this one, we may get Balotelli instead of Tevez though.

I hope that Hart is fit for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.