Bonfire Night

PannickAtTheDisco

Given the lack of public fireworks displays this year, anything else thinking people will have stocked up on them to let them off in their gardens this weekend on a bigger scale than usual? Can see it being a) a racket, b) leaving pets shit scared and c) putting a bigger burden on the NHS with DIY displays gone wrong, at the exact point they need people getting hurt the least.

We are planning on it been very very busy over the next few nights at work, idiots with their own fireworks, lockdown so people grassing in others to get their fires put out. The weather is going to be good as well which doesn’t help, personally I’d ban the sale of fireworks unless it’s for an organised event but hey what do I know!

Never seen anything like the amount of fireworks let off on halloween night here this year. And there was supposedly a 300% increase in calls out

I enjoy a good fireworks display and a big fuck off bonfire is even better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.