Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

Not buying what your selling!

Wouldn't be worried if it happened though, Kelechi and Kun have got us boxed off......

This signing may well take us to the next level. I've never been so excited by a player

I'll drive!!!

On a serious note, we play them on the last day so could be interesting!
That said, can't see him going with a replacement, when I say replacement I mean a capble striker not Bony mark2

Not about to reveal my source or they ll never tell me anything again

However think this one is largely being driven by Swansea. Largely dependent on whether or not we can get a decent replacement in ....and assuming Bony would have to accept a wage cut???? Not sure how amenable he would be to this

Anyway sorry to get everyone's hopes up if this doesn't come off! As long as he is a City player I'll get behind him but can't say I ll be shedding a tear if he returns to Wales

Doesn't sound like good business to effectively give Swansea £13m for us borrowing him for one season.

And we need more than one striker with Kun being so injury prone and Pellegrini clearly not trusting Kelechi.

If we are selling him then surely we need a very capable replacement striker in his place. And not fucking Vardy for even more than Bony cost either!

Wouldn't be surprised if there were dozens of suitors for the lad, brilliant technical footballer.

Not about to reveal my source or they ll never tell me anything again

However think this one is largely being driven by Swansea. Largely dependent on whether or not we can get a decent replacement in ....and assuming Bony would have to accept a wage cut???? Not sure how amenable he would be to this

Anyway sorry to get everyone's hopes up if this doesn't come off! As long as he is a City player I'll get behind him but can't say I ll be shedding a tear if he returns to Wales

No worries, you don't strike me as the wumming type.
I'll take this as info gained and given in good faith.

Doesn't sound like good business to effectively give Swansea £13m for us borrowing him for one season.

And we need more than one striker with Kun being so injury prone and Pellegrini clearly not trusting Kelechi.

If we are selling him then surely we need a very capable replacement striker in his place. And not fucking Vardy for even more than Bony cost either!

It doesn't you re right

Want to know the worst thing? I can see him going back and scoring top goals again. Just not a player that suits us or our system

Wouldn't be surprised if there were dozens of suitors for the lad, brilliant technical footballer.

Oh, now I get it. I think he is exactly what the scum need to drag them into the later stages of the europa league. They could practically get him for free if they use the de gea money from Real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.