Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

Not about to reveal my source or they ll never tell me anything again

However think this one is largely being driven by Swansea. Largely dependent on whether or not we can get a decent replacement in ....and assuming Bony would have to accept a wage cut???? Not sure how amenable he would be to this

Anyway sorry to get everyone's hopes up if this doesn't come off! As long as he is a City player I'll get behind him but can't say I ll be shedding a tear if he returns to Wales

Definitely not the type to WUM . So, ta for the info.

Have you heard anything about a decent replacement as you elude to?

It's surely going to be hard with a lot of players being cup-tied and what not.

Absolute crap.Why would we get rid of a recognised striker whilst we are still in the CL with no backup.Load of fucking bollocks this thread.
Might happen come summer but NO chance here and now.You heard it from Oakie first.

If Bony goes we need a striker in. Aguero injury record dictates it for me.

Could be foreign as Bony is currently in European squad. Any ideas on who could be available that would not be cup tied in Europe? Accepting that Iheancho should get and needs more game time.

dont know what's the biggest joke this thread in the first place or the comments praying Bony gets sold.

Grow up he's going nowhere

If Bony goes we need a striker in. Aguero injury record dictates it for me.

Could be foreign as Bony is currently in European squad. Any ideas on who could be available that would not be cup tied in Europe? Accepting that Iheancho should get and needs more game time.

Unless Isco comes in, nacho gets promoted to the champions league squad as Nasri out and Raheem plays up top with Sergio. Isco takes Nasri place in the premier league squad

Is it to free up some room on the team bus because each one of his mighty buttocks has it's own seat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.