Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

You don't think Kelechi is better than Bony?

I like him, the small glimpses I've seen of him yes. I also dislike Bony but to describe someone as twice the player as someone else who has hardly kicked a ball is funny. Granted the ball boys might do more running than Bony but that's not the point.

I like him, the small glimpses I've seen of him yes. I also dislike Bony but to describe someone as twice the player as someone else who has hardly kicked a ball is funny. Granted the ball boys might do more running than Bony but that's not the point.
Bony can't run, can't pass, can't control, he's about a minute behind the play at all times, his finishing is appalling. Saying Kelechi is twice is player is an understatement.

Bony can't run, can't pass, can't control, he's about a minute behind the play at all times, his finishing is appalling. Saying Kelechi is twice is player is an understatement.
Truly amazing he's made it this far in the game if he literally can't run let alone pass.

Heart warming success story.

You know you've heard it all when someone says 'Kelechi is twice the player Bony is'. Unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.