Bony (Season long loan at Stoke - Official)

Can't see him going yet. If we sell him now it would be a forced move and we'd get a pittance. The famous Man City discount..... I'm sure the checks from Roma bounced.

takes 6 shots at goal to sometimes get one on target....has not been able to live up to the level required. A step to far for him I reckon. If not gone in January he will be sold in the summer.

Get Charlie Austin in to replace him. Cost next to nothing , can't do any worse than bony and knows where the net is

If Bony goes (in the summer likeliest), the club will buy a striker from a list of options. Doubt Austin is on that list, but I will say that he isn't worse than Bony. Also English.

Whoever gets him saves 20-30 million and a homegrown slot.

Can't see him going yet. If we sell him now it would be a forced move and we'd get a pittance. The famous Man City discount..... I'm sure the checks from Roma bounced.

Probably loan with £15m buyout to Italy which is closer to his true value, nothing to do about that.

If Bony goes (in the summer likeliest), the club will buy a striker from a list of options. Doubt Austin is on that list, but I will say that he isn't worse than Bony. Also English.

Whoever gets him saves 20-30 million and a homegrown slot.

Probably loan with £15m buyout to Italy which is closer to his true value, nothing to do about that.
Why are we always taking a bath on transfer fees?! Roma even bitched about the transfer fee for Dzeko. If they don't perform at high level it doesn't mean they don't have talent. Why should the team a 10 mill discount?

Why are we always taking a bath on transfer fees?! Roma even bitched about the transfer fee for Dzeko. If they don't perform at high level it doesn't mean they don't have talent. Why should the team a 10 mill discount?

He came with a huge January markup. Nobody will pay 32 million for him unless he starts scoring like crazy (in which case he stays at City).

I'd be very surprised if this happened. Can't see him taking a pay cut to be involved in a relegation fight. The OP is not one to wum though, and has had good info in the past.

Anything is worth precisely what someone else is willing to pay for it. The trouble is, we are willing to gamble eye-watering amounts that in the cases of Bony and Mangala, haven't come close to paying off. We will take a huge loss on both of them.

12 million pounds. That less than even half of what we paid for him. Surely we can get 17-18, all fine if we can get someone better I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.