BOOHOOHOO...it`s not fair

Just as a reality check. Did you expect them to be ecstatic over losing 3rd place to you?

Castiel said:
Just as a reality check. Did you expect them to be ecstatic over losing 3rd place to you?

No, but it's still funny when it's their own fault for bottling it.

Castiel said:

I expect they're more pissed we've shown investment can win you a trophy rather than the league placings to be honest. Arsenal with investment would be a scary side.

Castiel said:
More about watching them melt down after listening to fans I know on the net and off mock our team constantly while telling me they do things "the right way."

Castiel said:

I imagine there will be even more fans of all manner of clubs who will be moaning and pissing and whining when we win the title.

This is all an aperitif IMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.