BOOHOOHOO...it`s not fair

goatastuta said:
nice to see he rates yaya!
big signing for me,was kolo.
hes not the best defender but his brother was always gonna follow him. he would of made their team immense imo.
majority of know it alls (arsenal,reds,pundits,et al) also said yaya was sh*t,and we paid too much for a barca reserve.
5.5 million in fantasy premier league,shows how people rated him.wonder what he'll be next year
Kolo would absolutely stroll into their defence nowadays, and they have spent far more than they got for him to try and replace him.
So who are the mug punters now?
And best of all, we don't even really need him.

fbloke said:
Castiel said:
Just as a reality check. Did you expect them to be ecstatic over losing 3rd place to you?

I imagine there will be even more fans of all manner of clubs who will be moaning and pissing and whining when we win the title.

This is all an aperitif IMHO

And there will be suicide pacts cropping up all over the place in Surrey when we win the Chimps League.

adrianr said:
I expect they're more pissed we've shown investment can win you a trophy rather than the league placings to be honest. Arsenal with investment would be a scary side.
No, I'm not having that. We were told, told and told again during the Robinho season, when we were left languishing towards the bottom around Christmas that money can't buy you success. I took them at their word.

Skashion said:
adrianr said:
I expect they're more pissed we've shown investment can win you a trophy rather than the league placings to be honest. Arsenal with investment would be a scary side.
No, I'm not having that. We were told, told and told again during the Robinho season, when we were left languishing towards the bottom around Christmas that money can't buy you success. I took them at their word.
yes one has to believe the media wholeheartedly
after all they never get it wrong, or have been known to lie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.