Booing former players

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
Is it only me who thinks this is absolutely pathetic. Sad and pathetic.

A player who's a star for your club and who decides to leave is suddenly scum who should be booed all the time? Good god, get over it.

The shite Sterling had to put up with on Sunday was a bloody disgrace. We can expect the same again from the sad wankers. The pieces of shit aka fans at Arsenal have been booing Nasri for three years FFS. How fucking sad is that?

And when we played Liverpool on Sunday, or indeed in the league, did we boo Milner? No, we didn't, because we are not all complete arse holes.

don't leave out villa also with jimmy and barry. It is pathetic, but to be fair we have had a lot of fans who taunted the likes of barton and distin when a few goals up, but never been so dickish as the scouse and arse. I have never boo'd a former player returning

Football fans are fucking morons, in the main. The older I get the more I realise that. Why would you boo am ex player? We've done it ourselves, to Distin and Sturridge, but nothing like some of the club's we've co e up against. Liverpool's hypocrisy over Sterling was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in football.

Sturridge is the only former player I have a problem with. It was his attitude. My opinion is he thinks he is way better than he is. Only really good season/s I recall are when he had Suarez next to him. I felt he wa always looking for the glory play instead of passing, which I guess you want in a striker, I just think it was his only choice.
All other players I love. During the mid table times, those players played with heart. The players we "overpaid" for after the take over, were of the level that allowed us to get better players. I feel Kolo had a HUGE part in Yaya coming here. Even the English players that ended up not being good enough / always injured I wouldn't boo.

Football fans are fucking morons, in the main. The older I get the more I realise that. Why would you boo am ex player? We've done it ourselves, to Distin and Sturridge, but nothing like some of the club's we've co e up against. Liverpool's hypocrisy over Sterling was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen in football.

Sturridge and Milner were getting dogs abuse near me. Particularly Milner. I find it a bit odd too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.