Booing him wont help

simonk

It appears that the time we see Tevez in a blue shirt again is getting closer.
And whilst I know feelings are running understandably high, it wont help one little bit if he gets booed by the crowd.
Never has, never will, no matter what.

RM is no mug, and if he decides he is worth a return, and this taking into account the effect it has on the rest of the team, and specifically to the striker he replaces, then we gota trust him and back him.

We need harmony in these coming weeks including from the stands.

Peace and love all.

I am with you, it would be very bad for the whole team, would help give ferguson and the press an angle and could make a bad situation worse

It would be a fucking disgrace if Blues booed one of our own. Let's just think about it. If you boo Tevez, you're also booing Mancini, as it's down to him when Tevez plays again. Not bothered about Blues hating the guy, and never wanting him to put the shirt on again, but booing him would just be wrong.

I'm sure Mancini will only play Tevez if he is in top, top form - fit, keen and sharp, as proved in the reserves and in training with the first team. Booing Tevez in such circumstances would be akin to trying to shoot him in the foot. A reserved-judgement silence would be more appropriate.

As much as I wanted him out of the club in January, it didn`t happen and now he is back and will probably feature for us it is time to move on and get behind the team. Let it not distract from the task ahead and if he scores I will cheer City scoring a goal. I hope he works his bollocks off, scores a few goals and plays a part in us winning the league. He can then fuck off.

Another "what to do with Tevez" thread. Well as it's Roberto's call I ain't going to boo Tevez, but I ain't going to cheer him either. A rendition of "Who let the Dog out" or "How much is that dogie in the window?" and barking a lot is still not out of the question either.

Unless Bobby see's the hunger in Tevez's eyes and body language he will not start for city, due to reasons that are beyond most fans understanding (HR issues) including me, he may come on for a few mins.

I was like most, ready for him to go and now am not sure I want him here, but as MAIG posted, we should never boo our own, if he does come on then we should expect a positive contribution from him.

CTID

prima

MCC said:
As much as I wanted him out of the club in January, it didn`t happen and now he is back and will probably feature for us it is time to move on and get behind the team. Let it not distract from the task ahead and if he scores I will cheer City scoring a goal. I hope he works his bollocks off, scores a few goals and plays a part in us winning the league. He can then fuck off.

Absolutely agree! And a few goals should hopefully increase his value to whoever comes in for him in the summer

simonk said:
It appears that the time we see Tevez in a blue shirt again is getting closer.
And whilst I know feelings are running understandably high, it wont help one little bit if he gets booed by the crowd.
Never has, never will, no matter what.

RM is no mug, and if he decides he is worth a return, and this taking into account the effect it has on the rest of the team, and specifically to the striker he replaces, then we gota trust him and back him.

We need harmony in these coming weeks including from the stands.

Peace and love all.

Indifference is going to be my approach - wont get a boo but wont applaud him neither - if he puts in a decent shift and makes a difference in the game and i may grudgingly ackowledge him on his way off after the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.