Booing him wont help

Gotta say i agree, i dont want him at the club as much as the next person but if he comes in and does a bit of work then thats fine, im not saying give tevez a raptourous ovation but all the time i read this forum and here this "agenda" against us and if we booed him then we would be giving the press and the rags even more of a reason to get on our backs!

bluelol said:
Just this,

Please don't boo someone in a City shirt

I totally agree booing anyone in a City shirt at this stage of the season is just hitting the self destruct button. If that were the case we would only have ourselves to blame. Plenty of time for booing Tevez when he plays for his new club next year, but not while he wares the sky blue shirt of City.

RM is very aware of the feelings of some fans against CT, he's taking his time to make sure everything and everyone is ready and that CT really wants to be part of this great club and also to show everyone concerned that he is the boss end of story, CT looked a little embarrassed playing in the reserves but the fact that he did it at all is a total white flag, lets just hope that CT has learned his lesson because there is no doubt that the other players (except balo perhaps) have been keeping their heads down and getting on with it, if we go on to win this league most of the credit will belong to RM in my opinion, he is without doubt a match for Sir Alex and will only get better.

de niro said:
malg said:
It would be a fucking disgrace if Blues booed one of our own. Let's just think about it. If you boo Tevez, you're also booing Mancini, as it's down to him when Tevez plays again. Not bothered about Blues hating the guy, and never wanting him to put the shirt on again, but booing him would just be wrong.

I agree with you but don't ever call tevez one of our own, he's anything but.

There are other ways of showing our disapproval rather than booing especially as the argentinean is, as de niro states, NOT one of our own.

I have said it before and shall keep saying it, I will not boo I will just leave the stadium, which may not sound much to anyone else but to me it will be the biggest hardship as I never leave before the end of a match. Just hope that, if it happens, it is a home game, because I would hate to walk out of an away ground!!

But, the one thing I would say is: We all have an opinion on this and every one of those opinions is a valid one BUT I would never TELL anyone else what they should or should not do.

Let's just get on with enjoying the great football we are experiencing at present and forget about the argentinean until it happens. Just my humble opinion.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY, the greatest club in all the land, in all the world.

As the OS has taken to saying: "TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER, FASTER AND SING LOUDER"

Sorry for the CAPS but I felt I needed to make it clearer how I felt!! But I am not telling you all to feel the same way!! :-)

I stated my opinion in one of the many other threads. WHEN Tevez is brought on as a late sub (and it will happen for legal reasons I think) I will cheer and applaud whoever is coming off the field, then I will stand silent as CT enters play.
I wanted him to leave in January but he didn't, I now want him to leave as soon as the season ends. If he starts to play and score goals, all well and good, the goals help our cause and his value should rise.
We have to trust our manager and owners over this situation, they are the only ones who know everything that is going on, we don't and the press don't, so we must trust our club to do the right thing.

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
malg said:
It would be a fucking disgrace if Blues booed one of our own. Let's just think about it. If you boo Tevez, you're also booing Mancini, as it's down to him when Tevez plays again. Not bothered about Blues hating the guy, and never wanting him to put the shirt on again, but booing him would just be wrong.

I agree with you but don't ever call tevez one of our own, he's anything but.

There are other ways of showing our disapproval rather than booing especially as the argentinean is, as de niro states, NOT one of our own.

I have said it before and shall keep saying it, I will not boo I will just leave the stadium, which may not sound much to anyone else but to me it will be the biggest hardship as I never leave before the end of a match. Just hope that, if it happens, it is a home game, because I would hate to walk out of an away ground!!

But, the one thing I would say is: We all have an opinion on this and every one of those opinions is a valid one BUT I would never TELL anyone else what they should or should not do.

Let's just get on with enjoying the great football we are experiencing at present and forget about the argentinean until it happens. Just my humble opinion.

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY, the greatest club in all the land, in all the world.

As the OS has taken to saying: "TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER, FASTER AND SING LOUDER"

Sorry for the CAPS but I felt I needed to make it clearer how I felt!! But I am not telling you all to feel the same way!! :-)

Are you serious ??, you would walk out of a match being played by the club you claim to love having paid for your ticket and travel etc, your hurting nobody but yourself and nobody will care if you stay or go , in fact most people will just think your a bit crazy imo. (no caps required).

malg said:
He is not and never will be again "one of our own"!

DJRobb said:
I stated my opinion in one of the many other threads. WHEN Tevez is brought on as a late sub (and it will happen for legal reasons I think) I will cheer and applaud whoever is coming off the field, then I will stand silent as CT enters play.
I wanted him to leave in January but he didn't, I now want him to leave as soon as the season ends. If he starts to play and score goals, all well and good, the goals help our cause and his value should rise.
We have to trust our manager and owners over this situation, they are the only ones who know everything that is going on, we don't and the press don't, so we must trust our club to do the right thing.
I wanted him to leave when he said he didn't want to play for us anymore in Summer 2010. We've put up with his fucking bullshit month after month every since.

I will find it very difficult not to boo. He's a fucking ****. He deserves no cheers whatsoever, it will be a very sad state of affairs if anyone cheers him, he deserves nothing from us apart from boos. If we can really be restrained enough not to boo the fucker it will be classy of us but emotions and reality can make you react in ways you thought you wouldn't want to sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.