Booing him wont help

It look's like the team have welcomed him back, for me that was the most important issue.

Team morale was my concern, if they all want him back and don't mind him coming into the team then i'm glad.

He's still a tosser, i won't boo or clap him.

Doesn't deserve anything from us, he needs to earn that respect back.

kp789 said:
What if he comes on and scores the winner against united, sealing the league title?
Then I will celebrate the goal, however I will NEVER sing his name nor applaud him as an individual. If he comes on as a Sub I will cheer the other player off then remain in silence and I hope the majority of fans do the same.

why is he just going to pop up at this match or that one, we havnt missed him while he went awol i very much doubt he'l make the bench unless we have a couple of players out

The Ox said:
kp789 said:
What if he comes on and scores the winner against united, sealing the league title?
Then I will celebrate the goal, however I will NEVER sing his name nor applaud him as an individual. If he comes on as a Sub I will cheer the other player off then remain in silence and I hope the majority of fans do the same.

all of that.

agreed, no booing. If the team is happy along with RM then i stand by them..
Any good play, pass or move by a city player will always recieve aplause from me....

Re: Re: Booing him wont help

trevorriley said:
agreed, no booing. If the team is happy along with RM then i stand by them..
Any good play, pass or move by a city player will always recieve aplause from me....
The team seem happy enough in the training videos.

I just cannot boo a City player, never have and never will, so, if Mancini thinks it is right that Tevez plays then I will go with that, I may not applaud him, that's asking a lot, unless of course he scores a hat-trick against the scum then maybe, just maybe, yea! course i would.

hopefully it won't happen

if it does then I'll basically ignore the twat

and hope he fucks off again asap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.