Booing Tevez?

Had a thought!!! What the club should do is send tevez out on his own before a home game when the stadium is full and let him get whats coming to him, that way if some fans were to boo other players will know its directed at him and none of them. As already said total silence would be the appropriate way (maybe a tumbleweed thrown onto the pitch). If this were to happen id love to see the away ends reaction to him....

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
If our manager forgives him enough to select him, then we as supporters should back him. After all we are trying to win the league for the first time since I was 12 year old. I for one won't boo him, but accept the easily led probably will.

exactly just gota trust mancini's decision, surely a world class striker coming back when were struggling for goals is a good thing plus he wants to get bought in the summer so he is guna be same old tevez playing his heart out, i really think he could decide us winning the league.

I dont believe in booing my own players as individuals.
I will neither cheer him or boo him.
I dont like him and hope he leaves as soon as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.