Booing the Champions League Anthem

UEFA President

“I have said on many occasions that fans are the heart of football and we need to do more to engage them as a legitimate stakeholder. They have much to contribute and we should give them a voice on important relevant matters,"

This was said before UEFA put plan in place to move final to Porto......we all know the FA, Prem League, UEFA, FIFA dont really give a fuck about fans. They speak the words but their actions tell the truth.

I will not boo the anthem as cancelled my CL Cup scheme for next season, had enough now.
Those organisations are at the corporate pawnbrokers. The cat was out of the bag when Wembley was ditched in favour of Porto - the 2000 VIPs (whoever the fuck they are?) could come from any spot on the planet, fly into the UK and then fuck off again after the game, dumping Christ knows what in the process. Seems the Portuguese aren't quite as concerned. The CL Final has been for the corporations for years, the freeloaders desperate for a a freebie ticket that others have paid for, and to fill the stadia with fans and make the event the spectacle that looks fine on TV, Uefa will offer a few thousand tickets to the peasantry. Having the fans in has always been the most bothersome but necessary aspect of the show and they will regularly gift lip service to the same.

After seeing who the ref is, I've changed my mind.

R960097bcc6d372a9c64db3bd7f9af932
Is he the most egotistical arrogant prick of a ref you have ever seen? Handpicked to fuck us over. Come on City don’t give this knob head an excuse to mess this up for us. He reminds so much of Clive Thomas, all about him.

Yes boo the anthem of the final that you just paid the best part of 1k to get to. That will really show them.

Also to the players who have worked incredibly hard and sacrificed so much to get us into this position for us only to boo the anthem. If I was a player I’d be a bit pissed off tbh. It is sending out a message of we don’t care what you have done or what you want we think this competition is shit (Even though I’ve just paid about 1k to get here).

it has served its purpose time to move on now imo. A lot of the big wigs who had it in for us at uefa have also resigned due to the super league fiasco
Tebas sits on the UEFA board and last month called for better financial controls for City and PSG!

They still have it in for us

It will be the sweetest thing ever if we booed the anthem the entire way to the final itself, booed and heckled it on its biggest stage opening the final, and then won the old European Cup on the biggest date in UEFA's calendar. It would be absolutely glorious. Can't wait.

People need to separate shitting on UEFA and backing the boys fulling to lift European football's biggest prize. They're not mutually exclusive, we can and will do both.

Come on City, and fuck UEFA. Simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.