Book suggestions

Ric

Administrator
In need of some inspiration for new reading material. Any recommendations?

I put my recommendation in the Bluemoon forum by mistake a couple of days ago.

It's All About Treo is the story of a Army dog handler, Dave Heyhoe (a City fan) and his dog Treo who is a explosives search dog. The story is about their time together in Afghanistan. It's sometimes very frightening and sometimes extremely funny.

Heroes the pair of them and many soldiers stayed alive because of their work

Just started reading The Fuck-it list by John Niven. It’s about a guy who’s got terminal cancer and goes about getting straight with people from his past.

40130673._SY475_.jpg

Wolf Hall
Bring up the bodies
The mirror and the light

Hilary Mantells historical trilogy about Thomas Cromwell

probably the finest novels of this century so far.

The Secret DJ

Shantaram

Nico - Songs They Never Play

The Scuttlers

All 3 Peter Hook books, One on Joy Division, one on New Order and one on The Hacienda. Now the fella is a **** but the 3 books are really entertaining.

Romesh Ranganthan’s book is very funny if you’re looking for some humour. Ant Middletons book about climbing Everest is also a good read and talks about positive mindset, something currently we all need.

My son has bought me First Man In by Ant Middleton for my birthday. I've not started it yet but I will in the next couple of days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.