Booking Days Off - How Lenient Are Your Employers?

Blu Al

Just wondering what your employers views are re you taking days off work, are they awrite with it or are they general bastards? Mine are great - can't argue. I can often give as little notice as I want and even I'f I'm rough from being on the piss I can get away with going in the morning and booking the afternoon off to recover

I've got mates who get fuck all holidays and their work will only let them off at certain dates and certain times, what a bummer that must be!

What's it like at your work?

Blu Al said:
Just wondering what your employers views are re you taking days off work, are they awrite with it or are they general bastards? Mine are great - can't argue. I can often give as little notice as I want and even I'f I'm rough from being on the piss I can get away with going in the morning and booking the afternoon off to recover

I've got mates who get fuck all holidays and their work will only let them off at certain dates and certain times, what a bummer that must be!

mine are bob on.

de niro said:
Blu Al said:

mine are bob on.

well you're hardly gonna have an argument with yourself about giving yourself time off!

sdavros said:
de niro said:
Blu Al said:

mine are bob on.

well you're hardly gonna have an argument with yourself about giving yourself time off!

oh i dont know, had a row last time and it nearly came to blows.
i got my own way in the end though:)

de niro said:
sdavros said:
de niro said:
Blu Al said:

mine are bob on.

oh i dont know, had a row last time and it nearly came to blows.
i got my own way in the end though:)

lol

I usually ring up myself and book a day off.Sometimes i don't bother and discipline myself the next day.

In truth i just text saying i'll be in later or the next day.Usually does the trick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.