Boozers for the West Side of Wembley

BillyMC said:
Lets cut to the chase and discuss how much ale I can get down me gregory pre match .I think we should get the GreenMan, but what other boozers are that side of the stadium. Need to ensure we pack em out and keep the rags out. Im looking at 5-6 pints in the boozer before we set off, then vodka cokes in a snidey bottle on the way down for security reasons. Hopefully 5-6 kegs around the stadium, two at half time.
If we win at least 6 tins on the way back and then boozing till incapable of lifting a vessell.
If we lose probably just 4 tins going home
Im predicting a minimum of 16 tins plus spirits.
It going to be very Lionel.....

I'll be doing something similar..if we ever make it to the stadium!!!

Travelling by looney bus

Didsbury Dave said:
Not a bad drinking strategy Billy, what's your policy on jazz fags for this one?

I tend not to partake these days DD, I zone out and pull a whitey too easily. Having said that we got a couple of very serious tokers in the 12:20 mob who wont go any where without a stash of pre rolled single skinners....If one was handed to me after a victory I may well partake of a fullsome blast...a bit like some folks may spark up a fine havana rolled on a virgins thigh.

I dare say the younger element will be awash with chisel and plant food.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 pm --<br /><br />
OxBlue said:
BillyMC said:
Lets cut to the chase and discuss how much ale I can get down me gregory pre match .I think we should get the GreenMan, but what other boozers are that side of the stadium. Need to ensure we pack em out and keep the rags out. Im looking at 5-6 pints in the boozer before we set off, then vodka cokes in a snidey bottle on the way down for security reasons. Hopefully 5-6 kegs around the stadium, two at half time.
If we win at least 6 tins on the way back and then boozing till incapable of lifting a vessell.
If we lose probably just 4 tins going home
Im predicting a minimum of 16 tins plus spirits.
It going to be very Lionel.....

Travelling by looney bus

CHT...no runners no doorknockers

is anyone gonna be goin down without a ticket and trying to get one outside as this might be what i will have to do. will there be people without tickets watching the match in pubs nearby or possibly this one if they cant get a ticket?

BillyMC said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Not a bad drinking strategy Billy, what's your policy on jazz fags for this one?

I tend not to partake these days DD, I zone out and pull a whitey too easily. Having said that we got a couple of very serious tokers in the 12:20 mob who wont go any where without a stash of pre rolled single skinners....If one was handed to me after a victory I may well partake of a fullsome blast...a bit like some folks may spark up a fine havana rolled on a virgins thigh.

I dare say the younger element will be awash with chisel and plant food.

-- Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 pm --

OxBlue said:

Travelling by looney bus

CHT...no runners no doorknockers
Yeah, the younger element will be in danger of peaking too soon for this late kick off, with the early start and all that. You learn how to maximise your pleasures as you get older.

Imagine beating united at wembley and you spent it passed out in the wembley shitters.

Never mind wembley boozers, I've just popped in the Village hotel in Bury for a quick scoop after work and it's wall to wall rags. Funnily enough not many Manc accents....

WTF would anyone wanna get bladdered BEFORE this match?? So you wanna live the rest of your life with very little recollection of where you've been? So you can annoy the sober fans around you for 96 mins? So you can get the courage to sort out some cockney rags? FFS, grow up, support our team & then drink yourself senseless if you want. Just don't sit next to me.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.