Boozers near the Swamp for away fans!

Biggsy1

As I haven't been to the swamp in ages, and couldn't help the lads in my office (Gooners in regards to the where to drink 2moro night) ideally they wanna drink near the quay in Salford any ideas!

In Lime Bar at the quays before and after last yrs derby and no problems - about 30 of us after.
Some decent reds congratulated us and had a chat about the minutes silence etc.

In general though drink in town and get a train/tram out there - no reason to be near the ground

Has anyone ever got this floating bar/barge to the swamp for the derby?

I want to get well oiled before the game and a rag 'mate' of mine has suggested a couple of us blues go on this barge with him. Obvisously it will be Rag central, but at least they will be serving bevys.

Will there be boozers open in town before the game?

no no no

avoid - salford quays, sam platts , pier 6 and the tollgate
avoid wetherspoons in sale - 5 to 1 in favour of united when they are at home

try the brook in sale (next to brooklands station) the volunteer sale or the bank
or the throstles nest seymour grove
or chorlton or central manchester - ie printworks and get the tram in

most of the boozers near that shithole are to be avoided unless you are thirty strong and indeed to make an appearnace or unless you are going along with red mates who are keeping you safe

avoid the bishops blaize on the corner, that where fatfighters man pete boyle invents lots of new songs for "fans" from chipping sodbury and tintagel up for the day - he teaches them the words to "U N I T E D" so they can all sing along when they get in the ground

wearethesouthstand said:
no no no

avoid - salford quays, sam platts , pier 6 and the tollgate
avoid wetherspoons in sale - 5 to 1 in favour of united when they are at home

try the brook in sale (next to brooklands station) the volunteer sale or the bank
or the throstles nest seymour grove
or chorlton or central manchester - ie printworks and get the tram in

most of the boozers near that shithole are to be avoided unless you are thirty strong and indeed to make an appearnace or unless you are going along with red mates who are keeping you safe

avoid the bishops blaize on the corner, that where fatfighters man pete boyle invents lots of new songs for "fans" from chipping sodbury and tintagel up for the day - he teaches them the words to "U N I T E D" so they can all sing along when they get in the ground

yeah Google Bishops Blaize an you'll see the rag m.ongs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.