Boring Milner

May JM be boring, may he be entertaining, may he be good, may he be bad just so long as he continues playing at this high level. Great goal today.

I think until he go's on loan to another club he wont get the recognition he deserves!!
he's a cracking player never lets anyone down, the type of player every squad needs.

Thebigbluehouse said:
I take my hat off to you James milner. when
the going got tough lots of people were screaming for your services.And you delivered

Maybe, as someone posted earlier this week, James is finally fulfilling his potential under Pellegrini.

Vienna_70 said:
Thebigbluehouse said:
I take my hat off to you James milner. when
the going got tough lots of people were screaming for your services.And you delivered

Maybe, as someone posted earlier this week, James is finally fulfilling his potential under Pellegrini.
As could indeed be said of several of our squad. Samir, Aleks, Jimbo, arguably Yaya and (equally arguably) Kun. Though those last two are open to debate as they have both previously played outstanding football for us, have either of them been as consistent as they have been this season?

totalfootball said:
he can be like cristiano ronaldo on that left flank.
6yty5ysy.jpg

totalfootball said:
he can be like cristiano ronaldo on that left flank.

You aint got long left on this forum surely so I'll take this opportunity to say fuck off now.

Oh and if you think you've outwitted anyone you really havent. Its simply that wumming on a football forum is juvenile and a bit 2010. Yawn and see ya. Oh and once again, fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.