Boring Milner

Far_southerner said:
hallstreetblue said:
Far_southerner said:
Sorry... couldn't find another place to ask, and as I cannot start a new thread, I opted for using this old one. It is about Milner indeed. I was watchig in City TV interviews to Dzeko and Milner after the Everton Game. English is not my native language, but I understood very well the questions of the girl making the interview and also understood perfectly the answers from Dzeko (he is very fluent I dare say). But Milner... I could barely understand one or two words from the entire interview... what is he speaking? Clearly he has a sort of strong accent, or I need to wash my ears? Thanks!

His accent isn't strong at all. It's not too dissimilar to ours. I take it you've never been to the North of England?

I have never been in England at all, just in transit a couple of hours in Gatwick. Anyway he is not speaking in RP at all (unlike the inteviewer) I think.

LOL at the Chilean - no fucker can understand when you're speaking Spanish. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.