Boris Becker: 2.5 year prison sentence

Just heard Boris (no, the other one) has got 2.5 years for bankruptcy fraud.

I have to say I feel sorry for him. No idea whether he's cvnt or a decent bloke but it seems to me his life as really fallen apart. From multiple grand slam winner and £38m in earnings, down to bankruptcy, and whilst trying to cling on to a bit of what remained of his former fortune, he's tried fiddling the books... And now prison.

Sad, IMO.

If you earn 38 million and still manage to fuck up your life then that is on you.

Feel sorry for him. Hope he can get his life back in good shape. Get fit and have a rest Boris.

Feel sorry for him. Hope he can get his life back in good shape. Get fit and have a rest Boris.
Bloody hell!

Guy has the world at his feet at age 17, goes on to earn tens of millions, lives waaaay above his means, then defrauds people to whom he owes for his lifestyle excesses…TWICE…and you feel sorry for him?

Thank goodness we don’t have Judges with your sensibilities!

I’m all for giving a break to someone who has been dealt a raw hand, but trip aces??? Not a chance!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.